Re: [XSL] - Avoiding a piece of xml to be processed

Discussion in 'XML' started by Heide Ebert, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Heide Ebert

    Heide Ebert Guest

    Hi,

    maybe not the most elegant solution:
    you can construct the tag in CDATA. If you have problems with the output
    of &lt;: Have you tried: <xsl:text
    disable-output-escaping="yes">&lt;</xsl:text>?

    Hope that helps,
    Heide Ebert

    Heide Ebert, Jul 15, 2003