Re: Your favorite test tool and automation frameworks

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark Lawrence, Aug 27, 2012.

  1. On 27/08/2012 12:04, Alex Naumov wrote:
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > I would like to ask about your favorite python test frameworks. I never
    > used it before (beginner in testing) and would like to start to learn Unit-
    > and GUI-testing.
    >
    > I look now at PyUnit/unittest and dogtail. Maybe someone
    > can recommend something better or just share experiences?
    >

    > Thank you,
    > Alex

    I never test my own code as it's always perfect first time :) For those
    who lack my talents here's a good starting point
    http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy

    --
    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence.