Re: Zope problem: objectValues('Folder')

Discussion in 'Python' started by Craig Funk, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Craig Funk

    Craig Funk Guest

    The objectValues() will only return a list of the folders if it is called
    from with a DTML Method. If you are calling it from within the context of a
    Document it will not work. The method is called within the context of the
    folder so everything is fine. That is why it would work in
    standard_html_header. However a Document has it's own context.

    Craig

    --
    Craig Funk
    PanTechnica Corporation

    Craig Funk, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Craig Funk

    Jens Riedel Guest

    Craig Funk schrieb:
    > The objectValues() will only return a list of the folders if it is called
    > from with a DTML Method. If you are calling it from within the context of a
    > Document it will not work. The method is called within the context of the
    > folder so everything is fine. That is why it would work in
    > standard_html_header. However a Document has it's own context.
    >
    > Craig

    Thanks, that was it!

    regards,
    Jens