read a PublicKey-String into a PublicKey-object

Sven Bluege

Hello!

I've got a string, containing a base64-coded PublicKey in PKCS1-format.
My goal is, to parse this string and create a PublicKey-object out of
it. But how to do this?

-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
MIIBC...
...JZHOJewIDAP//
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----

My problem is, that I never had to do something with crypto. I'm able
to recover a PKCS8-formated key... but this is not the format, which I
have to work with. I installed bouncyCastle to do the work... but I
still havn't figured out how...

Can anybody tell me, how to parse this Object? I'm able to decode the
base64-String... but then I don't know how to go on...