    Any suggestions are appreciated
    Thanks,
    polarbear

    polabear, Mar 1, 2006

  2. polabear

    Patrice Guest

    Doing so would require significant changes regarding security (for example
    putting the site in the trusted sites list). Is this an intranet ?

    Another option would be let the user upload Office documents saved under the
    XML format (or whatever you can read server side wihtout the application).

    Still another one would be to have the user use a macro that posts the
    needed information to your web site (are they supposed to use a template
    file ? )...

    For Excel only, a last one would be to use the file as a data source and use
    an ADO provider to read its content

    The big picture may help...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Mar 1, 2006

  3. polabear

    polabear Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply.

    This is an intranet site with only 5 - 10 users.

    Would that make things easier?

    Thanks,
    --
    polarbear