read data from a (server) csv/xml file

Jon Andersson

Hi

need some help to read a csv or xml file using js. I want to create
the csv/xml file by using asp and passing some parameters to it while
calling it from my javascript function.

Jay

Jon Andersson said:
Hi

need some help to read a csv or xml file using js. I want to create
the csv/xml file by using asp and passing some parameters to it while
calling it from my javascript function.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve here...
An ASP page creates (server side) an XML file.
You want to read the created file (on the server) using JavaScript?

What parameters are you passing here? And from where to where?

Jay