    need some help to read a csv or xml file using js. I want to create
    the csv/xml file by using asp and passing some parameters to it while
    calling it from my javascript function.

    Jon Andersson, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Jon Andersson

    Jay Guest

    "Jon Andersson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > need some help to read a csv or xml file using js. I want to create
    > the csv/xml file by using asp and passing some parameters to it while
    > calling it from my javascript function.

    Not sure what you are trying to achieve here...
    An ASP page creates (server side) an XML file.
    You want to read the created file (on the server) using JavaScript?

    What parameters are you passing here? And from where to where?

    Jay

    Jay, Apr 26, 2005

    http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2005/02/23/sarissa.html

    Berislav Lopac, Apr 26, 2005
  4. Berislav Lopac wrote:
    > Jon Andersson wrote:
    >> need some help to read a csv or xml file using js. I want to create
    >> the csv/xml file by using asp and passing some parameters to it while
    >> calling it from my javascript function.

    > http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2005/02/23/sarissa.html

    P.S. Use XMLTTPRequest object.

    Berislav