    How can I read a value from a html text box and pass it into a web textbox
    control?

    Regards

    Aitham alama, Jul 14, 2004

  2. In client-side javascript. You should know the ids of both textboxes.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Aitham alama

    Mariame Guest

    i know the ID of the client side control(textfield) and the ID of the server
    side control(textbox),

    So how can i pass the value from the client side control to the server side
    textbox control?

    Mariame, Jul 14, 2004
  4. The javascript statement is simple. Assuming the client control id is
    clientId and the server one is serverId, the statement is serverId.value =
    clientId.value.

    You will need to setup a client-side event to run this code.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 14, 2004