read LPT sygnals with Java on Linux?

Oliver Wong

Trax said:
in message news:...
RE: I know it! but as I understand it read 8 PINs connected with printer
jobs only!
I must read all PINs

There's examples on the page of connecting to joysticks, so the API is
probably not for "printer jobs only". There's also a line on the page that
says:

<quote>
I have personally tested it on Windows 9x platforms with different types of
processors (mainly Intel 486, Pentium MMX, Pentium II), and it presented me
with no problems (send me an email if you are having problems)
</quote>

Did you try e-mailing the author?

- Oliver

Trax

with different types of
processors (mainly Intel 486, Pentium MMX, Pentium II), and it presented
me with no problems (send me an email if you are having problems)
RE: but subject of my post is:
LPT sygnals with Java on Linux

Oliver Wong

Trax said:
with different types of
RE: but subject of my post is:
LPT sygnals with Java on Linux

Are you saying that Linux doesn't run on Intel 486, Pentium MMX and
Pentium II?

I really don't understand what your objection is, and until I do, I
can't really figure out what's wrong with the answer I gave you, so that I
may be able to find a better answer for you.

- Oliver