    Any idea on this regard is appreciated.

    Thanks
    dnk.

    DNKMCA, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Tom Kaminski [MVP], Nov 7, 2005

  3. DNKMCA

    DNKMCA Guest

    Tom Kaminski,

    I have a PDF file which has around 250 Pages. I want to search for a
    particular string for example
    say with in Page 100-150 through ASP interface. In this case i have only PDF
    File no other data source.

    can you please suggest the possibilities.

    thanks
    DNK.

    "Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org> wrote in message
    > "DNKMCA" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Is it possible to read PDF File using ASP.
    > > Any idea on this regard is appreciated.

    > That depends on what you want to do with the PDF ... can you be more
    > specific?
    >
    > --
    > Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/iis/
    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > http://www.iistoolshed.com/ - tools, scripts, and utilities for running

    IIS

    DNKMCA, Nov 8, 2005
  4. "DNKMCA" <> wrote in message
    > Tom Kaminski,
    >
    > I have a PDF file which has around 250 Pages. I want to search for a
    > particular string for example
    > say with in Page 100-150 through ASP interface. In this case i have only
    > PDF
    > File no other data source.
    >
    > can you please suggest the possibilities.

    I'm not aware of anything that can search in that manner (within a page
    range). You could use Index Server to search for/within PDFs (after
    installing the PDF iFilter from Adobe's site).

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Nov 8, 2005