    I assume the solution should be very simple, but I could not find anything
    on the Google.

    Thx

    Vlatko Duvnjak, Apr 7, 2006

  2. * Vlatko Duvnjak:
    > [off-topic]

    Ask in a Windows newsgroup. See the C++ FAQ for newsgroup suggestions.
    Your question is off-topic in clc++, where we discuss the C++ language.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Apr 8, 2006

  3. Vlatko Duvnjak

    Tomás Guest

    Vlatko Duvnjak posted:

    > Hi everyone!
    > I would appreciate very much if someone can point me to a way of
    > finding out how many Registry subkeys are there for particular registry
    > key.....
    >
    > I found the way of reading the value for particular subkey,
    > but I can not find out how many of them are underneath a single key...
    >
    > If I knew that, I would put all the subkeys in an array, and my problem
    > would be solved.
    >
    > I assume the solution should be very simple, but I could not find
    > anything on the Google.
    >
    > Thx

    You're off-topic here.

    Nonetheless, go to "msdn.microsoft.com" and search for "RegOpenKey".

    -Tomás

    Tomás, Apr 8, 2006