READ THIS MESSAGE UNTIL THE END!

mlopez1010

You should READ THIS, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, PASS IT ON if you would
like to make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and make your financial dreams come
true with only a $6 investment!

The only thing you need is:
· E-MAIL ACCOUNT
· PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
· $6 on this account (The only investment)
· 30 minutes of your time

There is no limit on how much money you can receive, and you haven't
got anything to lose with this Business program.

It's safe and easy, just go to www.Paypal.com and set up your account
for free. Be sure to sign up for a Premiere or Business Paypal account
so you can receive credit card payments.

It's simple and it's safe.

STEP 1: The first thing to do is send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each
email address on the list below.

In the subject line of the payment type "Email List" and in the
comments box, type "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".

In the Category of Purchase section select "Service". By doing this
you are creating a service by adding people to an email list.

The email list:

#1) (e-mail address removed)
#2) (e-mail address removed)
#3) (e-mail address removed)
#4) (e-mail address removed)
#5) (e-mail address removed)
#6) (e-mail address removed)

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL ACCOUNT**

STEP 2: Take the top email address off the list and move the other
addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc). Then add your email
address (the one used on the Paypal account) to the bottom of the
list.

STEP 3: Next, Copy and paste this article to at least 200 newsgroup
message boards. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) Use your
Internet browser and Outlook Express or another newsreader and try to
find FORUMS, NEWSGROUPS, BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT
SITES and ONLINE COMMUNITIES. Use GOOGLE or use a NEWSERVER. Use every
option to post this message. Download PostXpert to send one message to
more NEWSGROUPS at the same time.

You can also email this to all of your friends. If you have a page on
MySpace.com, you can post a comment or send a message.

The whole idea is to get this in front of as many people as possible.
The intelligent design is to share and spread the love.

The way it works:

At a conservative response assume for example you get a 7.5% return.

When you send out 200 emails, 15 people will send $1.00 $15.00
Those 15 people will send out 200 emails, 225 will respond with $1.00
$225.00
Those 225 people will send out 200 emails, 3,375 will send you $1.00
$3,375.00
Those 3,375 people will send out 200 emails, 50,625 will send $1.00
$50,625.00
Those 50,625 people will send 200 emails, 759,375 will send $1.00
$759,375.00
Total: $813,615.00

Once done you just have to wait for the money to come into your PayPal
account. It's really that easy.

You're spending a little ($6), but you will gain a whole lot. BE
HONEST AND IT WILL WORK!!

Daniel Pitts

On Sep 5, 9:45 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip pyramid scam] BE
HONEST AND IT WILL WORK!!
I bet you sent the $6 on, didn't you? What's to stop me, or anyone
else, from replacing the e-mails you provided with different e-mails
of mine? And not sending you or anyone else a dime? Then I get the
benefit of receiving money.

Although, I won't do that because this whole scam is illegal, immoral,
and stupid. Get a job, invest in some good stock or mutual funds, and
get on with your life. There is NO easy and brainless way to make
money.

Joshua Cranmer

You should READ THIS, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, PASS IT ON if you would
like to make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and make your financial dreams come
true with only a $6 investment!

Only if there are millions of stupid idiots.
There is no limit on how much money you can receive, and you haven't
got anything to lose with this Business program.

How about your job? Pyramid schemes are illegal, don't-ya-know?
It's simple and it's safe.

Far from it. Just to let you know, I am going to be forwarding your
email address to the proper authorities on account of the fact that you
are violating some laws.
[ Snip description of pyramid scheme ]