    <NEXT> <LAST> )

    If it is possible, a sample code would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    LukeSkywacko, Dec 8, 2006

  2. LukeSkywacko

    Evertjan. Guest

    LukeSkywacko wrote on 08 dec 2006 in

    > Hi, I would like to know how I could accomplish this without using DB.
    >
    > There's a long text file named "TEST.TXT"
    > The TEST file contains special character 'º' which will be used as
    > pagebreak.
    > I want an ASP page that will read the TEST.TXT file and split it into
    > multiple web pages with navigation control. (eg. <FIRST> <PREVIOUS>
    > <NEXT> <LAST> )

    1 Load the file in a variable.
    2 Split the file: result = Split(theFile,"º")
    3 Use only the part you need steered by a numbered querystring:
    /dir/myfile.asp?page=3 [or a 404.asp can server.transfer nonexisting named
    files.]

    > If it is possible, a sample code would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thanks.

    You will have to start with your own programming,
    [or hire a professional,] methinks.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.