Reading Active Directory

Zean Smith

Anyone knows how to read the Active Directory information from ASP.NET? I
want to get all the people in my company as the phone directory for
Intranet.

Thanks..

Ily

See System.DirectoryServices

You should be able to do it all with the objects exposed under this
namespace

Mark Rae

See System.DirectoryServices

You should be able to do it all with the objects exposed under this
namespace

Yes, so long as the user that ASP.NET is running under (either natively or
via impersonation) has sufficient privileges at least to query the
ActiveDirectory. I have a feeling that, under Win2k3S, this may not be the
case by default...