Reading Binary Content from a File and Filtering it

Neo

Hello:

I am receiving a Binary File in a Request from a application. The
stream which comes to me has the boundary (Something like
"---------------------------390C0F3E0099" without the quotes), and also
some more text like this and file name (e.g. "Content-Disposition:
form-data; name="upload_file"; filename="C:\testing\myfile.dat"

The binary content starts after "application/octet-stream".

The end of the file is also a boundary.

I need to filter this content and only write the binary content to the
disk.

I know the boundary string from the Request Headers and also the file
size. I am reading the request into a byte array using the following
code -

<code>
int iLength = (int) Request.InputStream.Length;
byte[] byBuffer = new byte[iLength];
Request.InputStream.Read(byBuffer,0,iLength);
</code>

Then i am using a filestream object to write the buffer to disk.

I dont know how to filter/replace the binary content. I tried to
convert it into a String object, but the file sizes are more than 2 MB,
and i dont want the string object to hold os much data.

Can someone please suggest any method of replacing some text in a
Binary content. I want to remove the boundary text from the stream.

Regards

Sunil Jambekar