    cboval.selecteditem.value will read the value when it was 1st loaded. i want
    it to dynamiclly read it? without refreshing it of cause. thanks in advance
    for your help.
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoYQ==?=, Aug 13, 2004

  2. You can't "pull" a value from the client. The client "pushes" the value to
    the server. That is, you can't get a value from the client without a
    postback.

    You seem to be trying to add some javascript to a button's onclick handler,
    but this will only run on the client. It won't return a value to the server.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBRdWlubg==?=, Aug 13, 2004