Subject: Please ignore - Bounceback
Sent: 11/2/2006 11:25 AM

(e-mail address removed) on 11/2/2006 11:25 AM
The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
directly to find out the correct address.
<whatever.blahblah.com #5.1.1>

"Standard" emails I can simply access the e:htmldescription field and I'm
good to go. This doesn't seem to work for these pre-formatted emails. Is
there any way to get a handle on these, or a good primer on how to manage
this entire task? I can determine if they're of the REPORT.IPM.Note.NDR,
but that doesn't get me the actual error number which would be useful.

There are also different types of bouncebacks from destination servers that
I have no control over the formatting...which I'm open to suggestions on how
to handle.

Any help would be immensely appreciated!

Thanks,
James