Reading Exchange Calendar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Thanks but no help here.
    What that does it use a filetype that Outlook is registered to and then
    parses it in.
    What I need to do is call the Exchange SERVER and get the calendar for a
    specifc day/date out, for a specific user/group of users.

    Thanks though.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Actually i'm working on the oppotite problem, but without exchange. adding an

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=, Nov 2, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005