    that resident on another server and i need to use something else.

    Any Help?

    Thank you

    CrisRobin, May 31, 2008

  2. CrisRobin wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > i understand i can not use Scripting.FileSystemObject to read a file
    > that resident on another server and i need to use something else.

    That may or may not be true: are your servers both in the same domain? If
    so, read here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2168 (the article is about using Access
    database files, but what it has to say about permissions is relevant)

    Otherwise, read here:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET