Reading file from Mainframe

GenxLogic

Hi All,
we are working on a Project where we need to read a file from mainframe
to extract the required data.
can anyone help me to figure out the solution?
if you can then please reply to my id also: (e-mail address removed)

Thanks in advance,
Deepak Kumar

bowman

GenxLogic said:
we are working on a Project where we need to read a file from mainframe
to extract the required data.
can anyone help me to figure out the solution?

More information would be good. Can you transfer the file to your system and
are having a problem extracting the data? Old IBM mainframes may still use
EBCDIC that will need to be transformed.