reading form values and passing them to querystring

Paul Czubilinski

Hello,

Let's say i have form element with id 'f'. I want to read all this form
variables and write it to the string as it would be posted via get
method. Do you have any idea how to do this?

Thx for help,
Paul

ASM

Paul Czubilinski a écrit :
Let's say i have form element with id 'f'. I want to read all this form
variables and write it to the string as it would be posted via get
method. Do you have any idea how to do this?

You need absolutely nothing more than HTML already does ... ! ?

<form action="page.htm" method="get">
<input name="Name" value="Smith">
<input name="firstName" value="Paul">
<input type="sbmit" value="go">
</form>

Will address exactly what you want :
server/site/folder/page.htm?Name=Smith&firstName=Paul

Or did I miss something ?