    bitstream..plz suggest

    regards
    shikha

    shikha, Apr 11, 2006

  2. shikha

    asicbaba Guest

    hi buddy,
    its not the quartes, its in genberal any fpga will not support...funda
    is simple....text io is only fr simuloation if u r dng simulation u can
    do it...if u r testing on board...thenn funda is clr.....take any
    momory model available in the web (RAM model), make a memory read block
    added in ur RTL.......load ur bitstreem in the memory and read frm the
    mory instead of file.....and contniue process...thsi is teh only way u
    have to do streaming process of data...

    anyway keep in touch
    sharat
    tokyo, japan

    asicbaba, Apr 12, 2006

  3. shikha

    shikha Guest

    thanks sharat

    this is exactly i was wanting

    can u suggest what kind of memeory model and from where to get it.
    from where wil i get info for writing the bitstream to the ram area and
    reading from it.

    shikha, Apr 15, 2006
  4. shikha

    D Stanford Guest

    This depends a lot on what physical implementation you're doing. If
    you're planning on programming an FPGA on a test board that already
    exists, you want to use a model of the memory on that board, and use
    it's documentation to transfer files to that memory.

    If you're working on a project that will only exist in design then you
    have many options. I'd suggest at that point researching how files are
    stored in your computer RAM and trying to copy that process.

    D Stanford, Apr 26, 2006
  5. shikha

    chetaneklaspur

    Joined:
    May 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    help needed on mp3

    hii.. shika..
    we too are working on mpe decoder design using vhdl,,we used a c program to read the bit stream and then use it our project,, if u have a vhdl program for that then please send to .. well if u need the c program then mail mee for the same....
    waiting for your reply...

    chetaneklaspur, May 12, 2006