reading input file

Sami

Hello, I have this problem that I need your help with : I am reading a
config file that contain the following :

[version]
2004

[type]
update

[scripts]
scripts_file1
scripts_file2

inside my scripts_file# , I have something like this :

#scripts_file1
#DO update
../script1
../script2

in the other script I have
#scripts_file2
#Do delete
../script21

what I am trying to do is read the config file and find out the type
which is "update" in this case .Then read the scripts section and
findout which file contain the update type , in this case it is
scripts_file1. So my script that is reading the config file will only
run scripts_file1 and not scripts_file2. I hope this is clear , if not
I can try to clear it more . thanks for the help.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Sami said:
Hello, I have this problem that I need your help with :

what I am trying to do is read the config file and find out the
type which is "update" in this case .Then read the scripts section
and findout which file contain the update type , in this case it is
scripts_file1. So my script that is reading the config file will
only run scripts_file1 and not scripts_file2.

You forgot to post your script. I for one would also need a clearer
description of the *nature* of the problem that you have encountered.