Reading Japanese character from Webmail using httpclient

Discussion in 'Java' started by ngxfer001@gmail.com, Jun 8, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Dear Experts,

    Thank you very much for looking into this post.

    I have problem with reading japanese character with httpclient in
    java. I am using eclipse as an IDE. My email in my webmail is in
    japanese, and when I read the content of email using httpclient API,
    the japanese character become ?????.

    I set the Eclipse to UTF- 8 at Window->Preference->General->Workplace
    and change the text file encoding from Cp1252 to UTF-8.

    I was stucked with this problem for 3days alreadys, can one please
    kindly point me into the correct direction?

    Thank you very much again for reading this post.

    Best Regards
    Ferdinand Ng

    , Jun 8, 2008