reading location from a ifram

PortalWiz

Hi all,

I have the following problem. In my parent page I like to read the url
of a iframe to keep my navigation menu up to date. I tried a lot of
options but get the permission denied error when I try to do the
following:

frames['myframe'].window.location.href

or

document.getElementById('myframe').contentDocument.location

Is there any way to read the current location from a iFrame. reading
the src property just gives me the start page and not where the user
navigated to.

Help would be much appreciated.

Regards E.