Reading Mac / Unix / DOS text files

Josef Moellers

Lukas said:
January Weiner said:
Rick Scott said:
[lexical filehandles vs. package/bareword fhs]

Thanks for these explanation, but read what I have written above. Yeah,I
know that, I use it in larger projects. I don't care about that in the
five liners. Frankly, do you use "use strict ; use warnings ;" with
one-liners run with "perl -e"? Will you try to convince me that omitting
these is a serious danger and causes a greater propensity to introduce
errors? ...with "perl -e"? Well -- I agree. Of course it does - so what?

I 'use warnings; use script;' in every Perl script that's stored in a

"use strict;"?