    regards
    Shiny

    , Sep 13, 2006

  2. maybe you should post to an Exchange group - there are libraries you can
    use to access mailboxes (CDO or CDOEX - details escape me)...

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Joe Kaplan Guest

    I'm pretty sure the CDO stuff can only be executed locally on the Exchange
    box, so you can use it in a distributed approach directly. Unless this has
    changed recently, the API that does allow remote access is the WEBDAV. It
    is pretty unfun. As I recall, the Mindy Martin book is the one that really
    explains how to tackle this (probably out of print).

    A new world of pain awaits the OP. I send my sincere condolences. :)

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net
    --
    "Dominick Baier" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospam_leastprivilege.com> wrote in