Reading multipart mime headers

cyberco

Each 'part' in a multipart mime message can have its own headers (or
attributes as they sometimes call them). I'm looking for a way to
retrieve those. I'm using the apache package for handling file uploads
(org.apache.commons.fileupload), but that packages has not methods for
retrieving multipart mime headers.

Timo Stamm

cyberco said:
Each 'part' in a multipart mime message can have its own headers (or
attributes as they sometimes call them). I'm looking for a way to
retrieve those. I'm using the apache package for handling file uploads
(org.apache.commons.fileupload), but that packages has not methods for
retrieving multipart mime headers.

There is a multipart request implementation in the sources of jetty
(jetty.mortbay.org), and I believe there is also one available from
o'reilly.

Maybe they have a more generic multipart parser which you can use? It
might be worth a look.

Timo