Reading multiple values from resource.resx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike, Jun 5, 2009.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hello,

    I have done multilanguage support to my ASP.NET Application
    using Resource.resx files which are located in App_GlobalResources
    directory.

    Is it possible in aspx file to concat etc. two diffetent values read from
    resx file or format them like String.Format can do with Strings?

    I mean something like this in aspx page

    Sentence like
    Variable.Text = "<%$ Resources:WebResources, LogoUrl %>"
    or
    meta:resourcekey="LogoUrl"

    could be in syntax like following etc:

    Variable.Text = "<%$ Resources:WebResources, Protocol %>" + "://" +
    "<%$ Resources:WebResources, LogoUrl %>"

    Cheers,

    Michael
    Mike, Jun 5, 2009