Reading .Net Web service user defined struct from a Java client

Ghislain Tanguay

Do you know if there'sa problem from Java side to recreate a struct from
the .Net framwork

public Class MyClass

Public struct Person
public firstName as string
public LastName as string
End struct

WebMethod
public function CallMe(byval objPerson as Person) as boolean
end function

Now,you Java programmer, can you easily read from your side (consumming my
Web service)
my method and my struct like a .net client

Calling the proxy and using it
objProxy = new MyClass

Dim objPerson as objProxy.Person
objPerson.FirstName="John"
CallMe(objPerson )

So, is it easy for Java to recreate my struct?

Tks