Reading .Net Web service user defined struct from a Java client

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ghislain Tanguay, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Do you know if there'sa problem from Java side to recreate a struct from
    the .Net framwork

    public Class MyClass

    Public struct Person
    public firstName as string
    public LastName as string
    End struct

    WebMethod
    public function CallMe(byval objPerson as Person) as boolean
    end function

    Now,you Java programmer, can you easily read from your side (consumming my
    Web service)
    my method and my struct like a .net client

    Calling the proxy and using it
    objProxy = new MyClass

    Dim objPerson as objProxy.Person
    objPerson.FirstName="John"
    CallMe(objPerson )

    So, is it easy for Java to recreate my struct?

    Tks

    Ghislain Tanguay, Aug 5, 2004