Reading - Parsing Records From An LDAP LDIF File In .Net?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by jeangv@gmail.com, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Reading - Parsing Records From An LDAP LDIF File In .Net?

    I am in need of a .Net class that will allow for the parsing of a LDAP
    LDIF file. An LDIF file is the standard format for representing LDAP
    objects. I need to be able to read the records from an LDIF file into
    ..Net.

    There exists a Perl module that will do exactly this called
    Net::LDAP::LDIF but I am wanting to port my code over to .Net and
    cannot find anything with similar LDIF functionality. I would like to
    avoid having to write my own .Net class to read the LDIF file and
    create record objects. I am sure I am not that only person that needs
    to do this that is using .Net.

    Does there exist a .Net class that will read LDIF files? Is there a
    third party .Net class that can be purchased that can read an LDIF
    file?

    Any help would be appreciated,
    Jean-Marie Vaneskahian

    , Jun 8, 2006