Reading QueryString...WHEN?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by darrel, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. darrel

    darrel Guest

    This is an odd question I'll try to word as best as I can.

    I have an ASPX page. Two of the userControls check the queryString and
    response.write a value to me for testing.

    One userControl is placed in the HEAD of the ASPX page.

    THe other userControl is placed in the BODY of the ASPX page.

    Both userControls are using a Sub Page_Load to grab the query string and
    pull out a value.

    The problem:

    The HEAD usercontrol is always correct, matching the QS to the value it
    writes out.

    The BODY usercontrol is always ONE PAGE behind, writing out the QS from the

    What's going on? Shouldn't they both, OnPageLoad, be checking the SAME QS
    and getting the SAME value?

    -Darrel

    darrel, Apr 23, 2004