    that I'd like to pass all the items for that select box and not just
    the selected ones.

    Thanks.

    Azmarae, Mar 3, 2004

  2. To do that, you must maintain in the server the html select data....(if you
    are going every time to server)

    In the other case, if you are not going to the server every click, you must
    be saving the select data in other kind of tag, because the select tag only
    upload its current value, not the list.

    You can use a textarea, o use the select but using a hidden tag also
    containing a comma-separated values.

    Carlos Campos, Mar 3, 2004