Reading Strings from Resource file.

Sabiyur

Hi All,
The application I am doing requires hundreds of strings to be
stored & retrieve those randomly.
I think I can use microsoft resource ".rc" file to store the strings.
I am not sure, how to write strings in ".rc" file and retrieve it
programmatically?

Do you guys have any idea on this?
Is there any good article on this?

Please help.

Thanks
Sabiyur

Ian Collins

Sabiyur said:
Hi All,
The application I am doing requires hundreds of strings to be
stored & retrieve those randomly.
I think I can use microsoft resource ".rc" file to store the strings.
I am not sure, how to write strings in ".rc" file and retrieve it
programmatically?
Why not just use a simple text file?

Ian Collins

Ron AF Greve wrote:

[more top posted off topic advice]

Please stop top posting off topic advice!

Sabiyur