Reading text files

John M.

I can't read the text file below with Ruby. The two date lines are
treated as though they don't exist.

Any ideas?

John

Morris Funeral Home at 304 Merrimon Ave if you don't mind the short walk
to Brooks Howell)
MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010 3:35 PM, EDT
George's family has asked me to let everyone know the arrangements that
have been made for his memorial services.
MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010 12:46 PM, EDT
Judy asked about a memorial service for George. I will post details here
when they are finalized.