Reading Webservice XMLNode to Dataset.

asgars

hi friends,
i have a little problem while accessing the attributes returned through
xml webservice.
i am getting an XMLNode which i need to get into a dataset.
Currently i am using this method:
1) Creating a Dataset ds and XMLNode node.
2) Reading from XMLNode into XMLNodeReader, reader.
3) Then getting data into dataset by ds.ReadXML(reader).

I am able to fetch all the details.
The only problem is whenever there is any blank record, ie. a record
like <NAME />, there is one new table created for each of such records.
I have no idea how to resolve that.
Can anyone please help me out?

Also, is there any better method to do the same? Please let me know.