reading xmlDocuments

Just Me

Does anyone have code or can point to usefull snippets to allow me to
traverse the xml "Elements" of an xmlDocument.

What I want to do is to move through the entire document and when I hit
all Elelments NOT nested inside a <table>

I'm sure my head is going to explode soon :-(

Cheers

Joe (MCAD)

Traversing through all the nodes is not the most efficient means. I
would recommend only processing the nodes that you need to. try...
XmlNodeList list = xmlDoc.SelectNodes("//table|//tr|//td");

What attributes do you want to modify, we can make that xpath far more
specific.

Joe MCAD