Readings style sheets.

ashish

Hi all,

I am trying to create a utility where users can view style class and its
properties in some sort of tree control or something, are there any .net
classes which can help me read a style sheet file and fill in some sort
of structure ?

any help or pointers would be appreciated ..

Thanks
-ashish

Eliyahu Goldin

On server side there is a very limited class System.Web.UI.WebControls
style.
On client side you can get the full picture with document.styleSheets[..].

Eliyahu