    are used to resize the browser in or out/up or down? surely a guru is
    somewhere close by who is adept of knowledge.
    prethanks community.

    daman, Apr 23, 2005

  2. daman

    Els Guest

    daman wrote:

    > i am using html, not any fancy php. If memory serves correct, two
    > lines of script was inserted @ the beginning and end of the document to
    > re-alig all of the text inside of the browser.
    > the text automatically re-adjusts, not resize, when the windows handles
    > are used to resize the browser in or out/up or down? surely a guru is
    > somewhere close by who is adept of knowledge.
    > prethanks community.

    I'm having a deja vu.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Apr 23, 2005

  3. daman

    Oli Filth Guest

    daman wrote:
    > i am using html, not any fancy php. If memory serves correct, two
    > lines of script was inserted @ the beginning and end of the document to
    > re-alig all of the text inside of the browser.
    > the text automatically re-adjusts, not resize, when the windows handles
    > are used to resize the browser in or out/up or down?

    This happens in a browser anyway! You don't need any scripting for that.

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Els wrote:
    > daman wrote:
    >
    >> i am using html, not any fancy php. If memory serves correct, two
    >>lines of script was inserted @ the beginning and end of the document to
    >>re-alig all of the text inside of the browser.
    >>the text automatically re-adjusts, not resize, when the windows handles
    >>are used to resize the browser in or out/up or down? surely a guru is
    >>somewhere close by who is adept of knowledge.
    >>prethanks community.

    > I'm having a deja vu.

    Now, I'm having a deja vu. I hear Iron Maiden song over deja vu.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Apr 23, 2005
  5. daman

    Els Guest

    Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    >> I'm having a deja vu.

    > Now, I'm having a deja vu. I hear Iron Maiden song over deja vu.

    <g>
    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Apr 23, 2005
  6. daman

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 23 Apr 2005 03:49:51 -0700, "daman" <>
    wrote:

    >the text automatically re-adjusts, not resize, when the windows handles
    >are used to resize the browser in or out/up or down? surely a guru is
    >somewhere close by who is adept of knowledge.

    You're welcome. I was going to add these lines to your site for you, but
    I see someone has already done it before. Try it !

    (This is automatic behaviour for any useful browser
    - you don't need to add things)

    Andy Dingley, Apr 23, 2005
  7. daman

    daman Guest

    daman, Apr 24, 2005
  8. daman

    Oli Filth Guest

    daman wrote:
    > yuk, yuk... what the?
    >
    > www.linuxfree.net
    > (sales)

    Yes, and the makers of that page have been retarded, as all the text is
    within a fixed-width table cell, so obviously the text won't resize cos
    it's containing block (the table cell) won't resize.

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, Apr 24, 2005