Readline question

Giuseppe Longo

I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
press tab?

Adrian Ratnapala

I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
press tab?

I don't know; and since this newsgroup is silent, I expect nobody else
does either. But somembody on stackoverflow.com come does know the
answer.

The other nice thing about Stack Overflow is that people there are
unlikely to tell you that this question is not about C. (I'm suprised
nobody here has done that yet).

Jorgen Grahn

I don't know; and since this newsgroup is silent, I expect nobody else
does either.

We're still trying to figure out what "writing a small climate" means
and if it's in our best interest to help with that ;-)

I don't know. And it's a tricky library. OP, have you tried reading
the full manual, "The Gnu Readline Library"?

/Jorgen

Adrian Ratnapala

We're still trying to figure out what "writing a small climate" means
and if it's in our best interest to help with that ;-)

Obviousy he is building a robotic hurricane. A kind of Wind Elemental;
being a daemonic entitity, the robot doesn't actually need hardware. So
"writing" is an acceptable verb.