  1. I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
    IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
    press tab?
    Giuseppe Longo, Aug 28, 2012

  2. On 2012-08-28, Giuseppe Longo <> wrote:
    > I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
    > IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
    > press tab?

    I don't know; and since this newsgroup is silent, I expect nobody else
    does either. But somembody on stackoverflow.com come does know the
    answer.

    The other nice thing about Stack Overflow is that people there are
    unlikely to tell you that this question is not about C. (I'm suprised
    nobody here has done that yet).
    Adrian Ratnapala, Aug 28, 2012

  3. Giuseppe Longo

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Tue, 2012-08-28, Adrian Ratnapala wrote:
    > On 2012-08-28, Giuseppe Longo <> wrote:
    >> I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
    >> IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
    >> press tab?

    > I don't know; and since this newsgroup is silent, I expect nobody else
    > does either.

    We're still trying to figure out what "writing a small climate" means
    and if it's in our best interest to help with that ;-)

    I don't know. And it's a tricky library. OP, have you tried reading
    the full manual, "The Gnu Readline Library"?

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .
    Jorgen Grahn, Aug 29, 2012
  4. On 2012-08-29, Jorgen Grahn <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 2012-08-28, Adrian Ratnapala wrote:
    >> On 2012-08-28, Giuseppe Longo <> wrote:
    >>> I'm writing a small climate with the use of the readline library for
    >>> IO. It's possible to change how to display the commands list when I
    >>> press tab?

    >> I don't know; and since this newsgroup is silent, I expect nobody else
    >> does either.

    > We're still trying to figure out what "writing a small climate" means
    > and if it's in our best interest to help with that ;-)

    Obviousy he is building a robotic hurricane. A kind of Wind Elemental;
    being a daemonic entitity, the robot doesn't actually need hardware. So
    "writing" is an acceptable verb.
    Adrian Ratnapala, Aug 30, 2012