&ReadParse

p cooper

Undefined subroutine &main::ReadParse

but ive got

#!/usr/bin/perl
use CGI qw:)param);
use CGI qw(cgi-lib standard carpout); # Include CGI functions
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser); # Send error messages to browser
use strict

st the start of the script
which module do I need to install to get has get Readparse ?

Jim Gibson

p cooper said:
Undefined subroutine &main::ReadParse

but ive got

#!/usr/bin/perl
use CGI qw:)param);
use CGI qw(cgi-lib standard carpout); # Include CGI functions
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser); # Send error messages to browser
use strict

st the start of the script
which module do I need to install to get has get Readparse ?

According to CPAN search (http://search.cpan.org/), ReadParse is part
of CGI. So add it to your qw list or replace the first two 'use' lines
above with just 'use CGI;'.

FYI: this newsgroup is defunct. Use comp.lang.perl.misc in the future
for better response.