Readymade Content Management Solution Vs Asp

romy

Hello,

I have a certain Internet project to develop, and I'm Interested in advices
Regarding good development tools available
in terms of getting Maximum job done in minimum time and minimum investment
in buying third party development software (if necessary).

In general, the project is to turn a static HTML website to a dynamic ASP
pages Enabling the site owner a friendly interface to change its contents.
In addition it a required to have the possibility to change the Website
into a "members only" website allowing A registration process and an
automatic or manual billing.

I was thinking that the use of some Content Management Solution is the most
suitable for this case.

I would like to hear your opinions on the subject + references ,
links,Recommendations for the easiest, cost effective ways to implement that
sort of project.

thank in advance for your answers.

Romy