Readymade Content Management Solution Vs Asp

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by romy, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. romy

    romy Guest

    Hello,

    I have a certain Internet project to develop, and I'm Interested in advices
    Regarding good development tools available
    in terms of getting Maximum job done in minimum time and minimum investment
    in buying third party development software (if necessary).

    In general, the project is to turn a static HTML website to a dynamic ASP
    pages Enabling the site owner a friendly interface to change its contents.
    In addition it a required to have the possibility to change the Website
    into a "members only" website allowing A registration process and an
    automatic or manual billing.

    I was thinking that the use of some Content Management Solution is the most
    suitable for this case.

    I would like to hear your opinions on the subject + references ,
    links,Recommendations for the easiest, cost effective ways to implement that
    sort of project.

    thank in advance for your answers.

    Romy

    romy, Mar 22, 2005