Real Estate - Digital Photo - 360 / 180 View

long eddy

Hello all,
I'm looking for a program - shareware or freeware - that can take an still
image (.jpg) - or video file (.mov, .avi, etc.) - and make a 360 - or 180
degree - panorama of the subject matter.

Any links would be helpful.
Thank you.

Eddy

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, long eddy quothed:
Hello all,
I'm looking for a program - shareware or freeware - that can take an still
image (.jpg) - or video file (.mov, .avi, etc.) - and make a 360 - or 180
degree - panorama of the subject matter.

Any links would be helpful.
Thank you.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Travis Newbury

long said:
Hello all,
I'm looking for a program - shareware or freeware - that can take an still
image (.jpg) - or video file (.mov, .avi, etc.) - and make a 360 - or 180
degree - panorama of the subject matter.

If you are trying to do a "virtual tour" then you can do it by simply
merging seceral photos together if you like, but it looks like crap.

A better solution would probably be to use a video camera, and 360 the
room. Take that video import it into Flash and use actionscript to
control the camera movement for the video. (you can even have zoom if
you do this)

The best way is to spend the money and do it right.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
If you are trying to do a "virtual tour" then you can do it by simply
merging seceral photos together if you like, but it looks like crap.

A better solution would probably be to use a video camera, and 360 the
room. Take that video import it into Flash and use actionscript to
control the camera movement for the video. (you can even have zoom if
you do this)

The best way is to spend the money and do it right.

There are programs that will take a number of stills (jpgs) and
run them as a movie. I have one for my old Mac on OS 9.1. I know
nothing about Windows software. You use Mac at all?