real time sort results fetched from different sites

none

I run a web site that searches for data on other web sites and displays
the results for the user onscreen.

Currently, it uses perl to fetch the data, sort it and display it. It
can take quite a few seconds.

Is there a way to fetch the data and have it displayed as it comes in,
but also to sort it each time a new entry comes in?

I can display results as they come in real time using perl / html, but
there is no way for me to insert html before something that was already
sent.

any idea how to do this?

none

Hi!

Thankyou for your reply, but I have already implemented all of those
things.

I want to improve the speed by sorting the results as more are fed in.
Isn't there a way to do this using javascript?