Real time video over IP

bsc_demos

Hello there,

I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time video
from my webcam.
I am a beginer in programming and I really don't know where to start
from.
Can anybody help me plz?

Thanks

Richard Heathfield

(e-mail address removed) said:
Hello there,

I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time video
from my webcam.
I am a beginer in programming and I really don't know where to start
from.

You could try starting from microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Can anybody help me plz?

I don't know how to plz. Sorry.

Mark Bluemel

Hello there,

I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time video
from my webcam.
I am a beginer in programming and I really don't know where to start
from.

"I wouldn't start from here..."

CBFalconer

I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time
video from my webcam. I am a beginer in programming and I really
don't know where to start from. Can anybody help me plz?

Don't use silly abbreviations like 'plz' in c.l.c.

C# is NOT the C language, it is some sort of orphan system almost
peculiar to Microsoft. The subject of this newsgroup is the C
language, as defined by the ISO C standard (and predecessors) and
implemented for almost all machines. Thus your question is
off-topic. Either go elsewhere, and be prepared to learn things
that apply ONLY to Microsoft systems, or switch to real C, and come
back here.

Webcams are not a part of the C language. You may find interface
code somewhere. In all probablity the same comment applies to C#.