    Can anybody help me plz?

    Thanks
    , Mar 6, 2008

  2. said:

    > Hello there,
    >
    > I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time video
    > from my webcam.
    > I am a beginer in programming and I really don't know where to start
    > from.

    You could try starting from microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

    > Can anybody help me plz?

    I don't know how to plz. Sorry.

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Mark Bluemel Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello there,
    >
    > I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time video
    > from my webcam.
    > I am a beginer in programming and I really don't know where to start
    > from.

    "I wouldn't start from here..."
    Mark Bluemel, Mar 6, 2008
  4. CBFalconer Guest

    wrote:

    > I need to built a programm in C#, that will transmit real time
    > video from my webcam. I am a beginer in programming and I really
    > don't know where to start from. Can anybody help me plz?

    Don't use silly abbreviations like 'plz' in c.l.c.

    C# is NOT the C language, it is some sort of orphan system almost
    peculiar to Microsoft. The subject of this newsgroup is the C
    language, as defined by the ISO C standard (and predecessors) and
    implemented for almost all machines. Thus your question is
    off-topic. Either go elsewhere, and be prepared to learn things
    that apply ONLY to Microsoft systems, or switch to real C, and come
    back here.

    Webcams are not a part of the C language. You may find interface
    code somewhere. In all probablity the same comment applies to C#.

    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Mar 6, 2008