Real time video streaming

senthil

How to capture video stream from webcam in server and display it to client
browser.This has to be done on webform using asp.net(vb.net).i have seen lot
of samples for windows form it is not applicable for webform.Do people have
any previous exp.or any suggession in it.Reply to me.

Interacting with hardware is not one of ASP.NET's strengths (mostly due to
security issues).
Therefore another kind of application (perhaps windows forms or console)
would be better for the direct webcam interaction. You can get more info on
that here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/coding4fu...6&title=Look+at+me!+Windows+Image+Acquisition

Once that app is copying the images to a public web server folder then of
course it's fairly easy to display those pictures with ASP.NET just as it
can easily display any image. If necessary, ASP.NET could communicate with
your webcam app in various ways, for example through a common file/database
or via .NET remoting or WCF, etc.