[Realistic] specs for Visual Studio 2005

Aemca

What are the realistic PC specs for VS2005?

1 GB of ram.
Processor 2.8 gig pentium or athlon equivelant.

More is always better :)

Tarren

My experience on using it on different pcs has been minimum of 2gb RAM to
offset the bloat on the per keystroke typeahead feature and still have it be
fast while having other apps open on your workstation.