Really Need a Help....The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK S

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Yoshi., Nov 22, 2008.

  1. Yoshi.

    Yoshi. Guest

    I am having big problem on the new Citrix server.
    I am always receiving the error every day!!! I cannot fix it
    Please please help.

    <Error>
    The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE) does not have write
    access to 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files'

    Win2k3 R2, IIS6.0, asp.net2.0, Citrix presentation server 4.5, sql express
    2005

    I run
    1. aspnet_regiis -ga "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE"
    on the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 directory

    2. aspnet_regiis -ir to reinstall ASP.NET

    3 restart IIS and restart server.

    IAfter i run above, it is okay for a while, and I always think I fix it.
    But it does not help. We receive the error every morining when a user start
    accessing citrix server............sign........

    I am looking thorough the internet for any other solution, but still I
    cannot find it.
    Please help me what to do..

    Thank you very much.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi., Nov 22, 2008

  2. Yoshi.

    bruce barker Guest

    Re: Really Need a Help....The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORKS

    most likely you have scheduled sms/security/lockdown pushes that undo
    the the permissions everyday. talk to your server admins.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 22, 2008

  3. Yoshi.

    Yoshi. Guest

    Re: Really Need a Help....The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\NETWO

    Where can I check those?

    In the active directory?

    Yoshi

    Yoshi., Nov 22, 2008