Really need help : Pocket PC Asp.net

Lord Brett Sinclair

Hello everybody
I'm using the MS .Net framework to create a mobile web application.

On a Asp.net mobile web form (...so for pocket PC for instance), Is there a
way to create a datagrid on the fly in Asp.net mobile web form ?
Is so, do you know where I could find an example using vb ?

If not, is there a way to display data in a better way with the list control
from the system.web.ui.MobileControls.List ? (alternate color, Grid
display..etc)

Or do I have to use some kind of HTML table to produce a "datagrid" effect ?

Thank you in advance for pointing me to the right direction.