REALLY REALLY WERID PROBLEM!!!!pls take a look

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Amir, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Amir

    Amir Guest

    Hello every one

    I have made a Feedback page for teaching purposes for someone
    here it works fine when I host it on my computer
    http://discostu.myftp.org/toBeDeleted/feedbak.aspx

    leave every thing blank and press Send you see RequildFiledValidatores wont
    let "Send" button get executed till you have provided all needed information

    but like I said for teaching purposes I have uploaded this file to a remote
    sever so people can test this live since my computer isn't on all the time

    but this is where the problem arises
    go look for your self

    Exactly same file

    http://schedules.galador.net/feedbak.aspx

    Leave Every thign blank and Press Send....and the application Executes
    "Send" (and ofcrouses it crashes) with out RequridFiledValidtores Kicking in

    now do this
    in Email Address type something eg("kajdkjd")
    and Admin email type soemthin eg("ladjkfkdjf")

    press Send you see RequirdFiledValidotors start to show up

    Why is this Happening

    it works fine in my computer why not when its loaded up

    I have loaded every thing in the folder ..even hiding files .....CS project
    Files every thing

    I have even made it so you any one can see the error happening with
    application

    Can someone help me out here ?
    Amir, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Amir

    Scott Allen Guest

    It doesn't look as if the js file containing the javascript for client
    side validation is installed on galador.net. The should be:
    /aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js

    The second question would be why the validation doesn't occur server
    side - which would require a look at the code.

    HTH,

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Amir Ghezelbash, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Amir

    Amir Guest

    Sorry if my other post didnt show up regarding your respond

    here it is again

    i mean the source

    http://schedules.galador.net/toBeDeleted/toBeDeleted.zip

    Amir, Jan 23, 2004