REALLY REALLY WERID PROBLEM!!!!pls take a look

Amir

Hello every one

I have made a Feedback page for teaching purposes for someone
here it works fine when I host it on my computer
http://discostu.myftp.org/toBeDeleted/feedbak.aspx

leave every thing blank and press Send you see RequildFiledValidatores wont
let "Send" button get executed till you have provided all needed information

but like I said for teaching purposes I have uploaded this file to a remote
sever so people can test this live since my computer isn't on all the time

but this is where the problem arises
go look for your self

Exactly same file

http://schedules.galador.net/feedbak.aspx

Leave Every thign blank and Press Send....and the application Executes
"Send" (and ofcrouses it crashes) with out RequridFiledValidtores Kicking in

now do this
in Email Address type something eg("kajdkjd")
and Admin email type soemthin eg("ladjkfkdjf")

press Send you see RequirdFiledValidotors start to show up

Why is this Happening

it works fine in my computer why not when its loaded up

I have loaded every thing in the folder ..even hiding files .....CS project
Files every thing

I have even made it so you any one can see the error happening with
application

Can someone help me out here ?

Scott Allen

It doesn't look as if the js file containing the javascript for client
side validation is installed on galador.net. The should be:
/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js

The second question would be why the validation doesn't occur server
side - which would require a look at the code.

HTH,