Rearrange folder layout .NET 2.0 webapp

Jethro

Hi guys

currently I have an app which lives immediately under a website :

<mysite>
files
/Bin
/Images
/includes
..
..
..

I want to restructure it to look like this :

<mysite>
Default.aspx
/New folder (containing "files")
/New Fodler/Bin
/New Folder/Images
/New Folder/Includes
..
..
..

the problem is "default.aspx" has references to what's in the "bin
folder", and I don't want that folder at the same level.

Does anyone know of a way I can restructure the website so it will
compile and publish with this new structure, please ? Unfortunately I
tried compiling it all into "New folder" and having "default.aspx" say
"<%response.redirect "New Folder/default.aspx"%> but that's broken our
search engine optimisation.

Thanks in advance

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Without a huge amount of song and dance, and maybe not even then, you will
not be able to move the /bin folder. Reorging the rest of the site is fine.
It is easier if you already have your links in a sitemap.